2020-2021 Advanced Reservation Begins Monday February 10th!
Event Services is excited to announce the Advance Reservation dates for the 2020 – 2021 Academic Year! Requests will be accepted starting at 9:00 am on Monday, February 10th until 5:00 pm on Friday, February 14th 2020.
All requests must be submitted via GobblerConnect:
*Note: the form is not active until 9:00 am on February 10th.
· Requests can be submitted for August 17th, 2020 through August 15th, 2021
· We are accepting reservations for Burruss Auditorium, Commonwealth Ballroom (All, A and B), Haymarket Theatre, Colonial Hall, GLC Auditorium, GLC Multipurpose Room, War Memorial Chapel, and the Drillfield
o Old Dominion Ballroom is no longer an event venue and cannot be reserved.
· NEW THIS YEAR! We are also accepting reoccurring meeting room reservation requests for Squires and Johnston Student Centers.
o Please note only entire Drillfield reservations will be processed during Advance Reservations. All other Campus Common Space Requests will not be processed until Summer 2020.
· If submitting requests for multiple events, the form must be filled out separately for each event.
· You must include three (3) date/range of dates, time and venue options for each event.
o Only one (1) date/range of dates for each event will be reserved
o Failure to provide multiple dates/venues may result in your event not being scheduled.
· Fill out the entire form with as much detail as possible – please list specific event times.
· Make sure to include any additional spaces you may need such as green rooms, staff rooms, etc.
· Student Organization requests MUST be submitted by a current VT student and Authorized Contact.
· University Department requests MUST be submitted by a current Authorized Contact.
· Forms will be processed in the order received. Once received – you will receive a notification that your event was “received”. This does not serve as a confirmation of space- simply an acknowledgement that we received your form.
o You will receive a separate confirmation indicating which space, date, and time you received at a later date. If we are unable to accommodate your request we will reach out for additional options.
Every attempt will be made to fulfill your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd choice for event date(s), event time(s) and/or major venue preference(s). However, given the high demand and limited major venue space available, this may not always be possible.
Please contact Event Services at 540.231.5005 or at email@example.com with any questions!
Please note that you received this email because you are currently listed as an Authorized Contact with Event Services. If you believe this is in error, please contact us directly.
EMS Web App
Not your first time making a reservation? Use our EMS Web App to make a reservation yourself!
Note: You will need to request an account prior to using the EMS Web App.
EMS Web App Instructions
Below are the instructions for using the Virginia Tech EMS Web App system to create an account, check availability, and make reservations online.