Tornado Tables are top of the line in quality and playability. Tornado tables are the standard for tournament play and leagues across the globe.
You want to play but you don’t want to deal with all the technicalities. Here are the three golden rules.
- Tables have nine balls, so you play best out of nine, which is the first team to five goals.
- If a ball goes into the goal legally, it is a point, no matter who hit it.
- Do not spin the rods.
Here are some rules you should ’try’ to use as well:
- Do a coin toss to see who serves first.
- Serve the ball through the hole any way you want, but you must touch the ball with a man before you score.
- After goals, team scored upon serves the ball.
- Ball off the table is given to the team last scored upon.
- If the ball stops moving and you can't reach it, "dead ball" give it to the team last scored upon.
- You can call ’time out’ if you have the ball. Make sure the other team is ready before you call ’time in’.
- You can’t reach into the table for the ball while it is in play.
- Be polite, no swearing, and have fun.
- You can only have the ball for 15 seconds in any one place.