The Event Planning Office is excited to announce the dates of the Advance Reservation process for the 2019 – 2020 Academic Year. You will be able to submit your requests beginning at 8am on Monday, February 11th until 5pm on Friday, February 15rd 2018. All requests will be submitted via GobblerConnect: https://gobblerconnect.vt.edu/submitter/form/start/228948* *Note: the form will not be active until 8am on February 11th.
- We will be accepting reservations for Burruss Auditorium, Commonwealth Ballroom (All, A and B), Haymarket Theatre, Colonial Hall, GLC Auditorium, GLC Multipurpose Room, War Memorial Chapel, Drillfield and Old Dominion Ballroom (available through January 2020)
- Old Dominion Ballroom will be permanently offline as an event space beginning in January 2020.
- If you are submitting a request for the Drillfield, please fill out a Campus Commons Space Request form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note only entire Drillfield reservations will be processed during Advance Reservations. All other Campus Common Space Requests will not be processed until Summer 2019.
- If submitting requests for multiple events, the form must be submitted separately for each event.
- All organizations and departments can submit up to three dates per event.
- Reoccurring Events with weekly/monthly/etc. occurrences do not apply to the 3 date limit.
- Make sure to include any additional spaces you may need such as green rooms, etc.
- Student Organization requests MUST be submitted by a student.
Every attempt will be made to fulfill your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd choice for event date(s), event time(s) and/or major venue preference(s). However, given the high demand and limited major venue space available, this may not always be possible.
EMS Web App
Not your first time making a reservation? Use our EMS Web App to make a reservation yourself!
Note: You will need to request an account prior to using the EMS Web App.
EMS Web App Instructions
Below are the instructions for using the Virginia Tech EMS Web App system to create an account, check availability, and make reservations online.
Beginning December 5, 2018 the Event Planning Office will be taking the VT EMS Web App offline for updates and maintenance. Continue to check our website and social media for updates. No account requests will be approved during this time. Authorized Contacts can still make reservations by calling, emailing, or stopping by the Event Planning Office. Thank you for your patience during this process.