- Directions to Venue:
To reach campus from Interstate 81 (southbound and northbound):
- Take Exit 118, which has ramps to several different Christiansburg and Blacksburg exits. Take Exit 118B onto U.S. 460 West; this ramp connects directly to the Christiansburg Bypass. Follow the signs for Blacksburg/Virginia Tech.
- Turn right at the stoplight at the intersection of U.S. 460 and Southgate Drive.
- Take the second left onto Spring Road.
- Take the right onto Washington Street (you will be at the end of Spring Road).
- Take the second left onto Kent Road.
- At the top of the hill, take the first right onto Alumni Mall.
- Back loading dock on your right side.
- This venue is a non-smoking venue and alcohol is not to be served at any events in this venue (this is a non-negotiable university policy).
- There is a performance curfew of midnight.
- The Virginia Tech Police have the authority to be anywhere in the venue at any time.
- Any use of any pyrotechnics, smoke machines, fog machines, open flames or other similar environmental/pyrotechnic effects must be approved through the Virginia Tech Environmental Health and Safety Office in advance. Contact the local production manager to arrange for this.
- Seating Capacity: 484
- Stage Dimensions:
Proscenium: 34’-0’ wide x 19’-0"
Main Curtain to back black: 31’-0"
- Support Areas:
Available upstage of the back black
- Dressing rooms:
There are entrances from the dressing rooms on stage right and stage left, located at stage level. There is an exterior access door upstage right and left.
Minimal storage is available on stage level in the wings, the rest of the storage is to be on show trucks or outside. Appropriate egress points must be maintained backstage at all times. No storage available in the house.
There are 2 rooms downstairs (stage left), each is 10’-20’ with bathroom, sinks, lighted mirrors, and showers. Capacity: 6 each.
7’ Steinway Grand- tuned A440 (ask for tuning in advance)
Contact Production Services for further information about this venue