Directions to Venue:
To reach campus from Interstate 81 (southbound and northbound):
- Take Exit 118, which has ramps to several different Christiansburg and Blacksburg exits. Take Exit 118B onto U.S. 460 West; this ramp connects directly to the Christiansburg Bypass. Follow the signs for Blacksburg/Virginia Tech.
- Turn right at the stoplight at the intersection of U.S. 460 and Southgate Drive.
- Take the second left onto Spring Road.
- Take the right onto Washington Street (you will be at the end of Spring Road).
- Take the second left onto Kent Road.
- At the top of the hill, take the first right onto Alumni Mall.
- Back loading dock is on your right side.
- This venue is a non-smoking venue and alcohol is not to be served at any events in this venue (this is a non-negotiable university policy).
- There is a performance curfew of 30 minutes prior to the building closing. This varies depending on the day of the week.
- The Virginia Tech Police have the authority to be anywhere in the venue at any time.
- Any use of any pyrotechnics, smoke machines, fog machines, open flames, or other similar environmental/pyrotechnic effects must be approved through the Virginia Tech Environmental Health and Safety Office in advance. Contact the local production manager to arrange for this.
- Seating Capacity: 651
- Stage Dimensions:
Forum Style Hall
Semi-Circular 6"raised platform
- Support Areas:
- Green Room:
SR Wing. Capacity 10
- Dressing rooms:
Connected to green room and hallway. There is a mirror and a sink. Capacity: 3
Minimal storage is available on stage level.
- Green Room:
Contact Production Services for further information about this venue