For more information on this venue please review the Tech Packet
Venue Production Policies:
- This venue is a non-smoking venue and alcohol is not to be served at any event held in this venue (this is a non-negotiable university policy).
- There is a performance curfew 30 minutes prior to the building close. This varies depending on the day of the week. (M-TH: 11pm) (F-Sat: 12am) (Sun: 10pm)
- The Virginia Tech Police have the authority to be anywhere in the venue at any time.
- Any use of any pyrotechnics, smoke machines, fog machines, open flames or other similar environmental/pyrotechnic is prohibited in this hall.
Venue Production Information
- Seating Capacity: 403
- Support Areas:
- Green Room:
SR Wing. Capacity 10
- Dressing room:
Connected to Green room and hallway. There is a mirror and a sink. Capacity: 3
- Green Room:
83 coaxial speakers. QSC I282
Available upon request
- 4 Zones of dimmable incandescent.
- 6 zones of metal halides
- 4 Zones of auxiliary lights-fluorescent.
- 16 2.4K dimmable circuits in coves.
- Controlled by Light Foactory 4 in sound booth
- Epson video/computer projector
- Stage pocket available SL with video/computer inputs and power
- 12’H x 18’W Dalite motorized screen
Contact Production Services for further information about this venue
Directions to Venue: To reach the campus from Interstate 81 (southbound and northbound:
- Take Exit 118, which has ramps to several different Christiansburg and Blacksburg exits. Take Exit 118B onto U.S. 460 West; this ramp connects directly to the Christiansburg Bypass. Follow the signs for Blacksburg/Virginia Tech.
- Turn right at the stoplight at the intersection of 460W and Southgate Drive.
- Take the second left onto Spring Road.
- Take the right onto Washington Street. (You will be at the end of Spring Road.)
- Take the second left onto Kent Road
- At the top of the hill. Take the first right onto Alumni Mall.
- “Receiving Dock B” will be on your right side.
- Latitude: 37.2302
- Longitude: -80.4177