Gobblerfest is an annual festival intended to engage students in campus activities and connect with the surrounding community while inspiring curiosity, civility and self-understanding.
Check out the Gobblerfest website for more information.
GobblerNights is a late night series (9pm-1am) designed to provide fun, entertaining, and engaging activities to meet the needs of VT Students, and best of all they are FREE! We offer a variety of programs and look forward to seeing you at a GobblerNights soon!
Study @ Squires
Come to Squires from reading day through finals for great opportunities to study, relax, and relieve some stress. Study @ Squires is a finals study program that includes stress relieving activities, snacks, and most of Squires being open 24 hours for your studying needs.
Be sure to come enjoy our stress relieving experiences each night at 9:00 p.m.
- May 3: Make a Stress Ball with New Student Programs; 2nd Floor Atrium
- May 4: Mindfulness with Hokie Wellness; Jamestown Room. Pawsitive Partners; 1st floor atrium
- May 6: Art Outreach Event hosted by Perspective Gallery; Williamsburg Room. Moose, the Cook Counseling Center Therapy Dog; 2nd Floor atrium.
- May 7: Yoga with Rec Sports; Williamsburg Room
Thank you to our Sponsors:
- 4: Billiard 9-Ball Tournament, BreakZONE
- 4: Bowling League, 6pm, BreakZONE
- 10: Grocery Bingo, 6-8pm, BreakZONE
- 11: VTOCH Roommate mixer, 6-8pm, BreakZONE
- 13: The Deal is Right, 8-9pm, Haymarket Theatre
- 19: Trivia Night, 6-8pm, BreakZONE
- 24: Grocery Bingo, 6-8pm, BreakZONE
- 25: USLA Banquet, Commonwealth Ballroom
- 3-4: Reading Day with SGA; Commonwealth Ballroom, Squires
- 3, 4, 6, 7: Study @ Squires
- 4-9: Sketch & Stretch; Perspective Gallery