Gobblerfest is an annual festival intended to engage students in campus activities and connect with the surrounding community while inspiring curiosity, civility and self-understanding.
Check out the Gobblerfest website for more information.
GobblerNights is a late night series (9pm-1am) designed to provide fun, entertaining, and engaging activities to meet the needs of VT Students, and best of all they are FREE! We offer a variety of programs and look forward to seeing you at a GobblerNights soon!
- November 10, 2017
- February 9, 2018
Study @ Squires
Come to Squires from reading day through finals for great opportunities to study, relax, and relieve some stress. Study @ Squires is a finals study program that includes stress relieving activities, snacks, and most of Squires being open 24 hours for your studying needs. Be sure to check it out in December!
- Squires will be open 24-hours on
- Thursday, December 14
- Friday, December 15
- Sunday, December 17
- Monday, December 18
- When you need a break, be sure to check out our de-stress activities (located on the 2nd floor of Squires) and pick up a snack or some coffee starting at 8:00pm on the 1st floor of Squires.
- Come enjoy our stress relieving experiences each night at 9:00pm:
- Thursday, December 14: Yoga with Rec Sports in the Williamsburg Room (mats are first come, first serve)
- Friday, December 15: Make a Stress Ball with New Student Programs in the 2nd Floor Atrium
- Sunday, December 17: Perspective Gallery Art Project in the Williamsburg Room
- Monday, December 18: Stress-Relief Meditation with Hokie Wellness in the Jamestown Room