Virginia Tech is looking to hire dynamic and diverse candidates to fill a variety of student positions. Apply now and start your future today.
- Complete a Student Enagement and Campus Life Application Addendum Form. This form must be attached to your electronic application to be considered for employment. Download, complete, and save an electronic version of the form to attach with your other required documents.
- Gather all documents needed to complete the application process before starting. Suggested information includes your complete education history, references, employment information, and any electronic documents you plan to attach to your application.
- Go to the Jobs at VT website and notice the "Search Open Positions" section in the right side bar. Select "All Jobs" from the list and then select the orange box labeled Student.
- Select "Student Engagement and Campus Life "VT Student" Pool" from the search results list.
- Select the link "view" located under the job title to review the job description and select "Apply For This Posting" if you wish to apply for the position. If you already had an application on file you will be asked to login before you can proceed.
- If you are a new user, select "Create Application" on the left side and complete your electronic application. When you are prompted to make attachments be sure to attach your completed Student Engagement and Campus Life Application Addendum Form as the document "Other" – which is a mandatory document. Without correctly attaching this form, your application will not be considered. Your application will be stored in a secure environment and will be accessible for future job interests.
Note: The more information you provide on your application, the easier it will be to effectively evaluate your skills, abilities, and qualifications. Attaching a resume does not substitute for completing the application form (both must be completed to be considered for employment).
- Managing Your Application: When creating your application, you must choose a unique user name and password. Use this log-in to view the status of your application, update applications, or withdraw from consideration. Once you submit an application you will receive a confirmation number and you will not be able to make further changes to your application for that position.
If you have questions about student employment, email email@example.com, or call Human Resources at 540-231-0625 during the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Virginia Tech does not discriminate against employees, students, or applicants on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, national origin, religion, or political affiliation. Individuals desiring accommodations in the application process are requested to call Virginia Tech Personnel Services at 540-231-5301, or 711 for individuals with hearing or speech limitations.