A new facet of re-registration is a required Re-Registration Workshop.
These will take place three times a week from March 22 through April 30. They will also be offered at various times over the summer and in the fall. Before your organization can complete re-registration in GobblerConnect, someone who will be in a leadership role for the 2016-2017 academic year must attend a workshop. Fall Schedule is below. No need to register for the workshop, just attend.
- Thursday, August 25 at 1:00-3:00 p.m. – Room 219, Squires Student Center
- Wednesday, August 31 at 11:00a.m.-1:00 p.m. – Brush Mountain A, Squires Student Center
- Wednesday, August 31 at 4:30-6:30 p.m. – Squires 300
- Wednesday, September 7 at 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. – Brush Mountain A, Squires Student Center
- Thursday, September 8 at 1:00-3:00 p.m. – Brush Mountain A, Squires Student Center
- Tuesday, September 13 at 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. – Brush Mountain A, Squires Student Center
- Wednesday, September 14 at 5:30-7:30 p.m. – Brush Mountain A, Squires Student Center
- Thursday, September 15 at 3:00-5:00 p.m. – Brush Mountain A, Squires Student Center
If you have a laptop computer, please bring it with you. There will be an opportunity to re-register your organization during the workshop. As a current officer in your organization, please be sure to give your new leadership administrative access on your GobblerConnect page. It can be done via these easy steps:
- Select Roster
- Manage Roster (the new leadership will have to be on the roster before they can be added as leaders)
- Find member > Edit Positions
- Once your organization has attended a workshop, they can complete re-registration via GobblerConnect.
- Directions for re-registering will be given during the workshop.
Benefits of early re-registration and what you'll miss out on if you don't!
Communication and Updates
- Re-registering your organization earlier allows the organization to receive the most up to date information from Student Engagement and Campus Life.
- Updating your organization allows for a more seamless transition between officers and more continuity in the organization’s programming and functions.
This year, your organization must be re-registered for the 2016-2017 academic year BEFORE you can register for Gobblerfest. Registration for Gobblerfest will open on April 18 and close on August 1 (or when it is full). Again, if your organization is not re-registered by August 1, you cannot participate in Gobblerfest.
Space reservations, for the 2016-2017 academic year, through the Event Planning Office in Squires Student Center, will open on May 1. Any organization who is re-registered by May 1 will be able to make room reservations at that point. This DOES NOT apply to academic spaces. Those rooms will be eligible for reservation 6 days after the start of the 2016-2017 academic year.
Student Budget Board Funding
To be eligible to apply for funds through Student Budget Board, your organization will need to be re-registered by Friday, September 16, 2016. Funding Workshops will still be required and offered on a regular basis, beginning in the fall semester.
We are excited about the opportunities that these changes provide and know that this will help create a smoother and more holistic process for each of your organizations!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out at any time. You can email us firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in and see us in Squires 225.