About the Graduate Life Center (GLC)
The Graduate Life Center at Donaldson Brown (GLC) is a joint endeavor of the Graduate School, Division of Student Affairs, and Student Engagement and Campus Life. Formerly the Donaldson Brown Hotel and Conference Center, the facility is now a graduate student residence hall and a student center specifically tailored for graduate students at Virginia Tech. For inquiries about various events or to reserve one of our meeting rooms please contact the GLC Information Desk at 540-231-6500 or email@example.com.
Who Does What?
Student Engagement and Campus Life
- Responsible for operational services of the GLC first floor and graduate school offices
- GLC Operations Manager
- GLC Services Associates
- GLC Information Associates
- Custodial Operations Specialists
- Student Engagement and Campus Life Maintenance Specialist
- Auditorium, multi-purpose room, and student lounge reservations are made through Event Planning
- Production Services
Division of Student Affairs - GLC residential areas (second, third, and fourth floors)
- Responsible for residential operations
- Graduate Life Center Complex Director
- GLC Fellows
- Facility Services Assistants
- Maintenance Assistants
- ABP Kiosk
Graduate School - first floor and graduate school offices
- Reservations of meeting rooms A, B, C, D, F, and G
- Made through the GLC Welcome Center staff.